Until now, CmisSync users had to go through a 3-steps wizard to add each synchronized folder they need:
That's not needed anymore!
CmisSync can now figure out all of this when it is started for the first time, by contacting a management server. This management server knows what this user needs to sync where and with what synchronization settings.
That's right, the user does not have to do anything: Install, run, and you're done: Syncing starts immediately without a single click.
Benefits for the user:
- Zero time taken,
- Zero configuration mistakes,
- All of the right folders synchronized at the right place.
- Less support calls from users,
- Fine-tuned configuration,
- Reproducible environments,
- Controlled load on the servers.